Thursday, July 12, 2007

A place in the sun..

Apologies for the lack of posts recently but now when they do come they'll more than likely arrive in a group. My new work off-line strategy. We're blessed and lucky and give thanks that we are where we are at this moment, our new place to live on this magic island is the most beautiful place we've ever been lucky enough to call home. It's a reality check for me every morning; as having lived in the UK all my life I never really expected to ever wake up and see oranges, lemons, apples, grapes, peppers, onions, melons, peas, beans, aubergines, tomato's, pomegranates, garlic and even coffee growing in my garden. Add to that the still mesmerising foliage and the perfect dream of a life in the sun has manifested itself...

The Old One. Thanks once again.....

No comments: