Thursday, August 10, 2006

Mac Freak: Jinster's Mac Book

Not to be outdone by her parents - who recently ordered a Mac Book, the Jinster has taken the decision to go mobile also. Ladies & Gentlemen we proudly present the Jinster Mac Book. Ah yes, the Jinster who switched to Mac from PC about a year ago with her lovely Mac mini feels the need to go mobile. Wireless connection to the "Hub" is what we all need - I speak as an avid fan of Wireless.

So after placing the order at 4.15pm on the 8th it arrived today (10th). Less than 48 hours. Great service, the Jinster was so giddy this morning. I awoke to the sight of her jumping up & down with uncontrolled glee and a package in her hands that was undoubtedly some serious kit ;)

Having watched my parents in law equally gidddy yesterday with the arrival of their Mac it was a weird sense of I deja-vu I experienced as The Jinster squeeled with delight. So being the Mac Freak that I am I decided to record the experience. Here's the timespan of delight for another satisfied convert.....











As you can see, quite chuffed. I've been unable to pry her away from it. All good then.....

So that's my In Laws and my lovely Wife fixed up with new Intel Macs....

Errrrr about that new Quad Xeon with 16GB I fancied..

Peace

Migz

2 comments:

get zapped said...

I'm an old time Mac user (started with the Mac Plus) and found this post quite funny! What a delight to set eyes AND hands on a lovely Mac...

Anonymous said...

You've gotta love the Mac Book!!! ;-)