Thursday, August 03, 2006

Music - Todays Playlist

Well it's Thursday and here on the Terrace that usually means me hitting the decks and spinning some of my favourites. I'm lucky enough to get music sent to me by Labels / Distributors so I'm never short of new stuff to listen to, but Thursdays are kinda special (full details why on Civilization 2012 shortly) so I tend to play stuff I love on Thursdays rather than just hitting the fresh stuff. If a Tune makes the cut for today's playlist it's special.


  • Issst (Nathan Fake Remix) - Tiefschwarz
  • Original Ft Smallboy - Tiefschwarz
  • Strangest Things (M.A.N.D.Y Remix) - Freeform Five
  • Strange Fruit - Nina Simone
  • Dream Machine feat. Sean Hayes - Mark Farina
  • Galvanize (Abe Duque Remix) - The Chemical Brothers
  • My Love Is Systematic (John Dahlback Remix) - Marc Romboy
  • Live in Copenhagen - Trentemoller
  • Never See More - Cagedbaby
  • I Get Lifted - Frankie Knuckles vs Barbara Tucker
  • Big Day (Booka Shade Remix) - Tahiti
  • Timmy's Turn - Motion 040
  • Fly (Miguel Ramirez Mix) - Tiefschwarz
  • Dust (Miguel Ramirez Mix) - Recloose
  • Electromagnetic (Freeform Reform) - Freeform Five
  • Freakin (Robert Babicz Remix) - Marc Romboy Vs Blake Baxter
  • Blood (Tiefschwarz Remix) - Lopazz
  • Shake It (Original) - Jason Hodges
  • Erotic Discourse (Miguel Ramirez Mix) - Paul Woolford
  • Berlin - Caged Baby
  • Get There Tonight - Recloose
  • My Personal Jesus - Zoo Brazil
  • Yamore (Luciano Remix) - Salif Keita
  • Byte the frog - Steve Bug & Tanzmann
  • Miranda - Marc Romboy Vs Stephan Bodzin
  • Mana's Bounce - Recloose
  • Friend for a Night - Booka Shade
  • Say What - Trevor Loveys
  • Pleasure seeker - Elektrochemie
  • Melopia Funk (Nu Edit) - Altz
  • Easy - Freeform Five
  • Red Hot - Solid Groove & Sinden
  • That Shit Was... (Original Mix) - Mike Monday
  • I Can Feel It - Lawnchair Generals
  • Big One (Original Mix) - Elektrochemie
  • Lose Body Control (In Tha Club) - Missy Elliot And M.A.N.D.Y.
  • Nam Nam - Trentemoller
  • Samba - Tomboy
  • Get On Downz - Switch (Dave Taylor/Trevor Loveys)
  • New Disease - Riton
  • Homeless - Riton


Riton still doing it for me, Trentemoller (but that almost goes without saying) and Recloose all baking my noodles. If you haven't heard these tunes you really should try to make time to. Unless of course you think that today's electronic music is and I quote "Just Squeeks, Blips and Farts" in which case I'd suggest listening really carefully to Riton's "New Disease".

Yes Reg. We mean You.

No comments: