Friday, November 17, 2006

Soundtrack Heaven?

Ah the joys of the blog. The joys of life! So much music, never enough time to blog it all. With the advent of the Blog Beta I switched over as any self respecting tech lover would. Never one to miss an opportunity to upgrade my technology the man like Ramirez. Just one slight problem, because the "List Wizard / Editor" is so easy to use I found myself constantly updating my Soundtrack list on a daily basis - which was fun, but far too time consuming. If it's a choice between playing music or documenting which music I'm playing it's no choice at all. So to cut to the chase, Soundtrack is now back to once a week. But many thanks to the Blogger team for improving the technology - now all I need is a spell checker - surely there must be one?!@£$??

No comments: